Technology & Games: Alcatel Glory X918N... My New Phone..

Alcatel Glory X918N... My New Phone..

It was last December 16, 2010 when I applied for postpaid plan at Sun Cellular (thanks mom!) and I got the Samsung Champ. The phone is so handy and it has good graphics which made me a satisfied user. I applied for Plan 350 anyway.. hehe! :D

Now, after 2 years, I claimed my new phone and my new love, the Alcatel Glory X918N..
These are the features of my new phone. for a Plan 350 phone, it's awesome!

  • Wi-Fi (which I really wanted badly!)
  • 3.2 Megapixel camera
  • Dual SIM
  • Android version 2.3
  • Bluetooth
  • 3G
  • A-GPS

This is my new phone that I got. I changed the casing from black to blue. When I claimed my phone, the box is already equipped with USB Cable, charger, earphones, screen protector and a 2G memory card inserted in the phone.

So far, I'm so satisfied with this phone. One feature that I like is their living wallpaper where it actually comes alive and can keep you entertained. 

The actual price of this phone ranges at 5000+ Pesos. Pretty affordable for an awesome phone.

So, what are you waiting for? Buy one and explore the all-new Alcatel Glory X918N! ;)


18 comments:

  1. Alcatel has found its niche in the lower end of the market and its good. I think it will stay profitable if it remains steady on its course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alcatel brand is my first phone too and I truly believe this phone has a great quality...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Alcatel looks dependable and definitely a value for money phone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Alcatel Glory X918N looks like a great Android phone and very good value for Php 5000 +

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! But, with the same price range as Samsung, parang nahahati ang isip ko on which of the 2 should I buy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm fine with any phone that has a music player and camera. Good for you that you are still satisfied. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why an Alcatel? For the price, a Galaxy Y would have been available :) Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. jsncruz: there was only 4 phones to be chosen on Plan 350 in Sun Cellular. I chose alcatel because it has better specs than others. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alcatel? Are they good brands for a cellphone? Well I would still pick an Android phone XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dual SIM phones are really becoming a must-have technology. it's good to see Alcatel offering such, and the competition continues to heats up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great features at a very affordable price! That's awesome! Good for you that you are happy and content with your brand new phone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. good to know that there most buyers nowadays apt and go for practicality than those who own overpriced smartphone which as for me is not worthy to spend money to. I've got my iphone 4s last July and then dispose it after 2 months for making me look like a fool and the features gets boring. I shift to Samsung S3 and I'm satisfied to the outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! You have a new phone! I agree with you, for a Plan 350, the features are good, perfect to get connected online and offline.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I used to have alcatel phone but the cheaper one. I love how alcatel thinks that it is more appealing to sell dual SIM.

    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks cool. So alcatel bouncing back at the phone game?

    ReplyDelete
  16. i have been hearing a lot of positive feedbacks of this phone and im thinking of buying this as a gift for my little brother this christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The name of the phone truly speaks for itself, it is really the glory of alcatel, i want to have one already

    ReplyDelete
  18. congrats for your new phone .. I am not much a choosy for a design as long as i can text and call ... the simpler it is the better ... dont like complicated gadgets , it burn me. lol

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Technology & Games Urang-kurai