Technology & Games: Temple Run 2

Temple Run 2















Temple Run 2 is a newly-released game produced by Imango Studios. They're the ones who are behind Temple Run which was a big hit!

Photo by www.mashable.com

The game is set in a new location with more challenging obstacles including ziplines, mine tracks, sharper turns, and flames of fire. The game also features new power-ups. And as you have noticed, there were no 3 monkeys chasing the explorer but a big enlarged monkey.

My review: 
- The graphics are a lot better. It's pleasing to the eyes and the scenery is more beautiful than its predecessor.
- It is more challenging than before especially in the mine tracks. I always fail in that part. Tsss..
- When you start a game, you'll always start by riding in a zipline which is fun!
- The game is a lot faster which can make me confuse sometimes. But I'll get used to it.
- Overall, it is more fun and exciting, challenging and a LOT more difficult than the 1st version.
- Imango Studios did a great job on this. I would love to play the game again to master it.

By clicking the links below, you can now download this game on the following websites:
1.) Android: Google Play
2.) iPhone and iPad: iTunes

What are you waiting for? Download the game right now and.. ENJOY! :D

10 comments:

  1. I blog often and I really appreciate your content. This great article has truly peaked my interest.

    I will bookmark your website and keep checking for new information about once
    per week. I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.
    My web page - Family vacation at Upper James Manor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new temple run with the swinging action and also includes the one inside a mine. I still have to score well here though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow .. i should really get myself into some gaming .. am really outdated with this kind of stuff .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried to play Temple Run 2. Sure I like the enhanced graphics and the new levelups. However whenever I play, I feel my heart pounding and I get nervous--afraid to be chased by the monster behind. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have downloaded this game already. But Im sad that I havent really spent time with it as much as the 1st one. Super busy at work. But Im sure this is twice the fun as the 1st one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried playing version 1 of this game but this one should be more interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This has been SOOOOO long awaited! :D Temple Run was one of my favorite "LRT games" - the kind you play when burning time between stations, so I was really looking forward to this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thou shall not lead me into temptation. Productivity calls...

    ReplyDelete
  9. My kids are playing this one now and It is better I agree

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never played this one. But my little brother was so addicted this.. Maybe I should try to play now..

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Technology & Games Urang-kurai